Search This Blog

Thursday 23 June 2016

The Body Shop Vitamin E Microdermabrasion Review!

So I bought this scrub about a month ago when I ran out of my The Body Shop Vitamin E scrub. I tried it on the back of my hand in The Body Shop counter and loved the texture of the product and the smell of it. What I was not expecting was how deeply I have fallen in love with this scrub and how amazing it is for my skin. Before I confess my love to this product let me give you some specifics and description of the product.


The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion
Description:
Fine exfoliating micro particles and crushed garnet stones remove dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion.
  • Removes dead skin cells
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Gives skin a brighter, more radiant look
  • Improves skin texture and tone
It also says on the packaging - Weekly home-spa exfoliation. With Vitamin C rich Amazonian camu camu and community fair trade Shea butter.

This scrub comes in an orange flip top tube and is easy to either carry within your travel bag or just place it on your bathroom counter. The product itself is thick, creamy and is packed with tons and tons of itty-bitty granules and is easy to squeeze out just as much or as little as you want. Personally I use not more than the size of a dime and that is plenty enough for my face and neck. Also this scrub has a beautiful, mild citrusy, zesty smell of oranges and hence feels very refreshing to use specially on a hot muggy day or a typical summer day.

Having said that, I do use it every week irrespective of the season simply because it does everything it claims to do. The fine granules not only remove the dead skin from my face but it also removes those tiny stubborn black heads and white heads. It is in fact so efficient that just after one use it leaves my skin remarkably smooth, soft and supple - almost air brushed and polished looking. It even leaves my skin looking all radiant with a healthy glow. The texture of my skin now after using it every weekend is that of a new born baby and it also helped get rid of some of my scars from an old spot or pimple.

To use this, I just wet my face and neck with water, squeeze a small amount of this product on my palm and work it all over my face and neck area in gentle circular motion. Since this scrub has a lot of granules my suggestion is that you not use too much pressure on your skin or you might give yourself a rash specially if you have sensitive skin. After thoroughly scrubbing my face for about two to three minutes, I just rinse it all off with water and pat dry my face. With this scrub, I even find that it has reduced some of the fine lines on my forehead that have just started to form (or so I keep worrying about like every girl in her late twenties.)

With that said, I rate this product a definite 4.5/5 and this is about the only scrub I have been reaching out to since this came into my life. I will continue to keep repurchasing it and keep using it regularly. The only real down side for me is that the pricing of this product is pretty steep but since The Body Shop only sources organic and Community fair trade products and they are cruelty free and most importantly since the scrub does everything it claims to do, I find it reasonable.

So if you are looking to buy this product then definitely do so, I will highly recommend it to anybody at all.

Love,
Ranju

No comments:

Post a Comment