Search This Blog

Saturday 8 November 2014

October favorites

October has swiftly passed and it is now November! So for this blog post I thought I will talk about a few of the beauty products that I have used joyfully throughout last month and favored a lot over other products. But before I begin I want to apologia to you guys because I couldn't post this any sooner And I will tell you why in my next post.

Firstly I want to talk about this Original source shower gel.

Oh my god...! the fragrance of this product is beyond words to me. It reminds me of the lavender plant that I grew a couple of years ago. The fragrance is exactly so and makes me want to believe what is written on the bottle - "157 relaxing lavender flowers are packed." I just drizzle a bit of this product on my loofah to lather up and it does not make my skin dry. So considering how cold it is getting these days this is my essential shower product now.

This next product is amazing. It is the Body Shop's Vitamin E cream exfoliator

This product is in my favourite color baby pink and the exfoliating granules are so fine that frankly no matter what force and vigour you use it on your face your skin is safe. also this exfoliator is so moisturising that it is definitely my winter pick for the month.

The second product I have been enjoying throughout October is this tube of L'Oreal True Match BB Cream.

To begin with I am not a person who likes to put on a lot of makeup everyday. I like to keep it simple because I think I will loose my mind if I have to keep stressing about my make-up and touching it up everyday. Since we are finally able to get hold of BB creams in India now I must have tried many many varieties and found most of them super disappointing. Finally I found this in Health and Glow and boy I am so glad to have stumbled upon it. This product is definitely is not cakey and comes with SPF 30 so this product is a win-win for me.

The third product that I have been using above all others is my Playboy perfume.

Now I am not a person with playboy fetish or even the kind that dresses sexy and want to come across sultry and I am definitely not looking for a perfume that does that for me. But this perfume was on sale in the website I bought it from and it smells so great. Everytime I wear it my friends are always complimenting me and always asking what perfume I am wearing. There are a few varieties available in this range but mine is in the fragrance Play it lovely and it truly is lovely.

The next produce is my TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Hi Def Curls Spray.

This product is my absolute favorite for curly hair. This product and only this product seems to manage my frizzy curly mane. I have written a full review on this product in my previous post and if you want to read more about it you can definitely check that out here.

My last and definitely not the least pick is the Cotton Flower scented candle from Living Essence.

I want to tell you first of all that I have never seen of even sniffed cotton flower so I don't really know if the scent of this candle truly matches that of the cotton flower but I do know that this candle has the most unique and the most pleasant floral smell. I lit it throughout Diwali to keep the gunpowder smell off the crackers off my room and it worked. Also this candle burns so slow that it truly lasts for such a long time. And also look at the airtight bottle it comes in; so pretty...! I bought mine from Central and I highly recommend that you give it a sniff at the very least if not buy it next time you are there.

Let me know if you enjoyed the post and also comment below and let me know what you have been enjoying throughout this month because I want to go buy them and use them too.

I also happen to have a YouTube channel and you can click below if you want to check that out
Also, we can be friends on Instagram @sriranjani_n 

You can also follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/AtRanjus 

No comments:

Post a Comment